La Piarra Gîte and Stop-Over Lodge
Far from the noises of the world and two steps away from breath-taking landscapes, Gîte la Piarra warmly welcomes you for a night or longer and a comfortable and invigorating stay.
Get together with your family or friends to recharge your batteries, far from the daily grind: experience nature at its best! Don’t forget to bring a few essentials: your hiking shoes, your bikes and your favorite activity.
Located between Diois and Provencale Baronnies, La Piarra gîte welcomes you in the middle of nature in an old renovated farm between the Alps and Ventoux, the towns of Die and Nyons. You will enjoy remarkable sceneries and a mild climate.
Whether you are a nature lover or the sporty type, la Drôme hinterland offer stunning opportunities: hikes on top 1,600m high mountains, walks with views of lavender fields and gentle rivers to swim: make the most of it in our a well-equipped and comfortable gite.
La Piarra accommodates 12 people and is ideal for:
- a stop-over on your hiking trail between Vercors and Provençales Baronnies with or without meals.
- a longer holiday with family or friends
-a place to host a seminar or a sports, well-being or personal development. residentials.
The gite has a dedicated activity room: Nicole, a trained physiotherapist and Sophrology practitioner will be delighted to offer a programme based on well-being massages, Sophrology and Laughing Yoga sessions.
Laurent, a trained baker, offers bread making workshops using local flours and natural yeasts. Bake it on the spot in the wood-fired oven of la Piarra.
The gîte is attached to the owner’s house with unobstructed views in peaceful and secluded surroundings. The ground floor is accessible to people with reduced mobility.
All your hiking equipment can be stored in racks in the hallway.
The living room is bright and comfortable with its open lounge and large kitchen. Two bedrooms in a row accommodates two sets of 3 single beds (including a bunk bed). A bathroom with two sinks and a shower. Plus two separate toilets.
On the first floor : two attic rooms (with two sets of 3 single beds). A bathroom with two sinks and a shower. Independent toilets.
Outside the gîte: enjoy a spacious 3,000 m² garden with a terrace, a petanque and a badminton playing fields, swings for children, garden furniture, tables and BBQ. The garden is opposite the house along a quiet road. Make sure you meet Cosaque and Otavalo our two donkeys who will be delighted to welcome you.
From 01/01 to 31/12.
- Night: 25 €
- 1 week: 98 € (per person)
- Week-end: 46 € (per person).
- 40 m² activity room with direct access to the gîte.
- Particularly suited to well-being activities such as yoga, fitness, massages, Taï-Chi, Qi Gong workshops but also meetings and seminars (music & dance: master class, recordings, rehearsals).
- Activity room hire prices: less than 3 days : 75€/day. More than 3 days: 60€/day.
- For additional accommodations (8 beds) we have a comfortable 40m² tent with its own toilet facilities.
- Tax not included.
- Total capacity : 12
- Total capacity : 1
- Number of rooms : 4
- Number of accommodations for persons with reduced mobility : 1
- Number of lodging for 3 persons : 4
- Shelter for bikes/mountain bikes
- Play area
- Garden room
- Book shop
- Boules area
- Car park
- Sustainable development
- semi-detached with owner's house
- Entertainments room
- Private parking
- Soal hot water
- Waste management
- Photovoltaic panel
- Separate garden
- Raclette set
- Board games
- Pets welcome
- Independently Managed
- Room hire
- Bedlinen hire
- Cleaning with supplement
- Equipment loan
- Tourist brochures
- Linen hire
- Repair kit
- Baby equipment
- Shared WC
- Private WC
- Fireplace / Wood burning stove
- Bunk beds
- Private washing machine
- Hair dryer
- American cooker
- Sound-proofed accommodation
- DVD player
- Living room
- Bed 90 cm
- Ironing facilities
- Baby bed
- Baby chair
- Changing table
- Baby bath
- Bottle warmer
- Accessible for self-propelled wheelchairs
- Bons CAF
- Chèques Vacances
- Credit transfer
|Name||Area (m²)||Maximum capacity|