Mountain Lodge - La Tour de Borne
Alpine prairies stopover at 1338 m of altitude, South of the Vercors mountain range, on the GR 93 alternative footpath and the GTV Trail, at the foot of Bellemotte and facing the mount Jocou. Stopover between Grimone and the Vercors High Plateau Nature Reserve. Perfect to unwind and hike (as well as mountain bike or snowshoeing)
Lodge for 25 people. 2 dormitories of 6 and 1 dormitory of 13.
On a self-catering basis from 1st September to 30th of June. In July and August the lodge is manned by volunteers.
The small mountain hut (4-5 people) attached to the main accommodation is always open and available to hikers free of charge.
A stunning alpine and forest landscape, alive with nature's treasures: streams, chamois, marmots, eagles... and herds; but also the beautiful Alpine flora and the wisdom of shepherds...
From 01/07 to 31/08: there is a manager to cook meals, serve drinks and snacks.
We have an activity room for your Yoga, Dance or Clowning workshops.
From 01/01 to 31/12.
- Night: 7 to 15 € (min price for children under 12)
- Breakfast: 5 to 6 € (min price for children under 12)
- Half board (pp): 19 to 35 € (min price for children under 12)
- Full board (pp): 24 to 45 € (min price for children under 12).
- Free entry for children < 2 years.
- Group rate available for > 10 people.
- On a self-catering basis from September to the end of June, by booking only. In July and August there is a warden. Booking is necessary.
- The small mountain lodge for 4 to 5 people is open all year round and free of charge (except in June when the shepherd uses it). You can camp around the lodge for free.
- In July and August: we prepare picnics, pancakes or drinks.
- For the activity room rental price please enquire.
- Tourist tax included.
- Total capacity : 25
- Total capacity : 2
- Security commission capacity : 25
- Number of rooms : 2
- Number of dormitories : 1
- Number of medium dormitories : 2
- Number of large dormitories : 1
- Room description : 1
- Covered picnic area
- Sustainable development
- Detached accommodation
- Entertainments room
- Meeting room
- Waste management
- Photovoltaic panel
- Board games
- Shady terrace
- Pets welcome
- Independently Managed
- Room hire
- Luggage porterage
- Picnic hampers
- Baby equipment
- 140 cm bed
- Shared WC
- Fireplace / Wood burning stove
- Bunk beds
- kitchen corner
- Living room
- Bed 90 cm
- Baby bed
- Family bedroom
- Accessible for wheelchairs with assistance
|Name||Area (m²)||Maximum capacity||U-shaped room|
|salle gîte La Tour||45||40||40|