Domaine Long Winery
Family estate from 3 generations covering 10 hectares dedicated to organic agriculture situated in Barsac.
We work on 10 hectares of vines on limestone and marl soils.
We produce two kinds of Clairette de Die and other new products:
- Clairette de Die Tradition, organic ancestral method (blend of 97% of Muscat à petits grains and 3% Clairette Blanche).
- Clairette de Die Brut, organic Traditional method (100% Clairette Blanche).
- IGP Drôme Organic red; rosé and white wine
-Organic Rosé sparkling wine made with red muscat;
-White grape juice made with 100% organic muscat
All of these products are organically farmed, certified Ecocert as well as 'High Environnemental Value' and sold directly at the winery.
From 01/01 to 31/12, daily between 9 am and 7.30 pm.
Free of charge.
Group rate available for > 4 people.
Visit of the winery and wine tasting free of charge.
- Camper van reception area
- Car park
- Coach parking
- Private parking
- Pets welcome
- Guided individual tours
- Guided group tours
- Sales on site
- Coach access
- Motorhomes allowed
- Booking obligatory
- Tour free of charge
- Sale on the markets
- Accessible for wheelchairs with assistance
- Bank/credit card