Bleudiois Lavender Oil Distillery
Discover the ancestral distillation process (organic lavender and lavendin) and learn the differences between the two. We also sell regional products : walnut oil, lavender honey, artisanal lavender soap, moisturizer and fragrances.
To see the oil distillery process in summer, we suggest you come late morning or early afternoon.
-Organic lavender and lavendin essential oil
- Lavender flower bunches
- Soap made with shea butter, olive oil with 3% lavender essential oil
- Lavender liquid soap
- Beauty products all made at La Savonnerie de la Drôme
From 07/07 to 25/08, daily between 10 am and 7 pm.
We may have longer opening hours depending on the distillation conditions, please ask. We open all year round by appointment.
Free of charge.
- Car park
- Coach parking
- Private parking
- Pets welcome
- Guided individual tours
- Guided group tours
- Sales on site
- Coach access
- Motorhomes allowed
- Permanent entertainments organiser
- Tourist brochures
- Tourist information
- Tour free of charge
- Home delivery
- Online shop
- Drive service
- Click & Collect
- Collection from the farm
- Accessible for wheelchairs with assistance
- Accessible for self-propelled wheelchairs
- Possibility of drop-off in front of the site