Pommerol natural protected area
800 m high, at the foot of the Pommerol gorges, come discover the benefits of holidays in the Provençal Baronies with a warm welcome.
Find out about the rural way of life (animal care, harvesting), trekking in the area and relaxing.
Poly agricultural farm : donkey, Aubrac cows and free range pigs breeding, walnut and fruit juice production.
The campsite has 3 toilets, 4 sinks, 2 wc + sink cabins, 1 washing machine, a room with a fireplace, board games, a table tennis table, swings, a sandpit and a stream for paddling.
From 01/04 to 31/10.
Set price: from 16 €
Price electricity/day: from 3 €
Price adult / day: from 5 €
Price child / day (0-10 years): from 3.50 €
Price animal / day: from 3 €.
Group rate available for > 10 people.
Tax not included.
- Number of declared locations : 25
- Number of pitches : 25
- Number of pitches for tents : 20
- Number of pitches for caravans : 5
- Number of pitches for motorhomes : 3
- Number of accommodations for persons with reduced mobility : 2
- Close to owner
- Play area
- washing-up bowl
- Electrical connections
- Sustainable development
- Waste management
- Charging stations for electric vehicles
- Shady terrace
- Charging station for 2 electric wheels
- Motorhomes allowed
- Tourist brochures
- Shared WC
- Hot showers
- Hand wash basins with hot water
- Communal washing machine
- Separate toilet
- Hand wash basins
- Chèques Vacances
- Credit transfer