Faire Fil de Tous Poils Workshop
Workshops and events around textile art from raw materiel to spinning and weaving. Personalised workshops for beginners and fanatics. Weekly classes in Die.
Weaving on a variety of looms: frame loom, table loom, belt loom, tablet weaving, inkle loom, spinning, processing natural or animal fibers. History of textile.
Workshops available for all (for an event or a school workshop).
Demonstration of carding, yarn spinning, spinning of linen / hemp, various looms around the world and their history.
Conference: the history of weaving, from the first instances of textiles 25,000 years ago to frame looms.
Workshops for schools: weaving on a cardboard loom, kumihimo, tablet weaving, carding and yarn spinning.
Natural fiber workshop: botanical walk, spinning cords from linen or hemp stalks
From 01/01 to 31/12/2020, daily.
By appointment from 9 am to 5 pm.
Weekly class: Monday 1 to 4 pm and Thursday 9 am to 12 noon.
- 3h weekly class at 25€. Material is not included in the price. + memberships fee from 1€ at l'Atelier d'en Haut
- Weekly class for 3 months: 175€
- A set of 10, 3h weekly classes valid for 1 year: 200€
- 3h one-on-one class: 50€
- A full day (6 h) : 100€ (with a deposit of 35€)
- 3 days (18h) : 280€ (with a deposit of 90€)
- 5 days (30h) : 460€ (with a deposit of 150€).
- Accessible for wheelchairs with assistance
- Credit transfer