Faire Fil de Tous Poils Workshop
Workshops and events around textile art from raw materiel to spinning and weaving. Personalised workshops for beginners and fanatics. Weekly classes in Die. A company to visit by appointment.
Weaving on a variety of looms: frame loom, table loom, belt loom, tablet weaving, inkle loom, spinning, processing natural or animal fibers. History of textile.
Workshops available for all (for an event or a school workshop).
Demonstration of carding, yarn spinning, spinning of linen / hemp, various looms around the world and their history.
Conference: the history of weaving, from the first instances of textiles 25,000 years ago to frame looms.
Workshops for schools: weaving on a cardboard loom, kumihimo, tablet weaving, carding and yarn spinning.
Natural fiber workshop: botanical walk, spinning cords from linen or hemp stalks
From 01/01 to 31/12, daily.
By appointment from 9 am to 5 pm.
Weekly class: on Wednesday from 5:30 to 8:30 pm.
- 3h weekly class at 25€. Material is not included in the price. + memberships fee from 1€ at l'Atelier d'en Haut
- Weekly class for 3 months: 175€
- A set of 10, 3h weekly classes valid for 1 year: 200€
- 3h one-on-one class: 50€
- A full day (6 h) : 100€ (with a deposit of 35€)
- 3 days (18h) : 280€ (with a deposit of 90€)
- 5 days (30h) : 460€ (with a deposit of 150€).
- Picnic area
- Sustainable development
- Waste management
- Booking obligatory
- Accessible for wheelchairs with assistance
- Credit transfer