OaDie Farm Campsite
Oadie Farm Campsite welcomes you on their stunning location, 15 mn walk from the historical centre of Die on 3ha of ground, facing the Glandasse mountain.
The Meyrosse river, a tributary of la Drôme river, flows 200m below the campsite ground and a path joins many hiking trails nearby.
This permaculture farm runs on organic farming principles. Farm produces are on sale on site (eggs from our innovative mobile hen house for 250 hens), berries, wild and cultivated fruits jams). The mares and their foals of Shagya breed are eager to meet you on site.
We offer 6 tent pitches for an all-inclusive price per person:
- Access to a kitchen with a terrace
- Solar showers and dry toilets
- A large table for friendly meals in the shade of the old mulberry tree
- Parking space for your car at the farm’s entrance
- A stop-off for travelling horse riders and their mounts or a place to stay for rides around the campsite.
From 01/05 to 30/09.
Price adult / day: 10 to 12 € (max= for the first night
min = for the following nights)
Price child / day (16 years): 8 to 10 €.
Free entry for children < 3 years.
Breakfast : 8€ / Picnic : 10€ / evening meal 20€ (by booking)
Rider and horse fee: from 22 € /night depending on the services needed (breakfast, meal, beddings).
- Number of declared locations : 6
- washing-up bowl
- Sustainable development
- Soal hot water
- Waste management
- Photovoltaic panel
- Phytosanitary treatment
- Rain water collectors
- Sales on site
- Booking obligatory
- Tent hire
- Farm shop
- Picnic hampers
- Communal washing machine
- Laundry with hot water
- Not accessible in a wheelchair
- Chèques Vacances
- Credit transfer