Auberge de la Vallée de l'Oule
Colourful home cooking! Papis will delight your taste buds in a friendly atmosphere with stunning views on the panoramic terrace overlooking the Oule valley. Homemade cooking and local products. Daily menu, terroir menu, meals for groups."
Restaurant with a terrace and panoramic views. Menu of the day, world and local cuisine, catering for groups (70 seatings inside, 45 on the terrace). Accessible to people with disabilities.
We cook local products such as lamb, poultry, cheese, potatoes, aromatic herbs, honey, walnuts, olives and vegetables - and our desserts are home-made.
On request we cater for our vegetarians, vegans, gluten-free and lactose-free guests.
From 01/01 to 31/12.
Closed on Monday.
Open all year except during the Christmas holidays.
From 10 am to 3 pm and 6-10 pm
Low season: closed on Monday and Sunday evening
Closes on wednesday from 15-nov to 15-feb
High season: closed on Monday
Closed the 3rd week of June and the 1st week of September.
A la carte: 5 to 18.50 €
Adult menu: 14 to 28.50 €
Child menu: from 8.50 €
Group menu: 20 to 35 €
Dish of the day: from 10.50 €
Menu of the day: from 14.50 €.
Group rate available for > 20 people.
- : 1
- Maximum number of seats : 70
- Number of seats on terrace : 45
- Shady grounds
- Reception room
- Exhibition space
- Car park
- Sustainable development
- Coach parking
- Waste management
- Covered terrace
- Pets welcome
- Tourist brochures
- Tourist information
- Buffet meal
- Takeaway/cooked dishes
- Restaurant for children
- Accessible for wheelchairs with assistance
- Reserved space 330 cm wide < 20 m from the site
- Even flooring with no obstacles
- Absence of slope > 5%
- Minimum aisle width of 90 cm
- Doors >=77 cm wide
- Internal doors with easy openings
- Height under table >= 70 cm width >= 77 cm
- Absence of steps
- WC + grab handle + adequate space to move
- Site, building partially accessible
- Possibility of drop-off in front of the site
- Bank/credit card
- Titres restaurant (vouchers)